I have been muttering about SBCL runtime cleanups lately
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:52:48 +0000
I have been muttering about SBCL runtime cleanups lately. Current thoughts are
- smaller source files which do one (or a few) things each: e.g
- if defined(LISPFEATURESBTHREAD) && !defined (LISPFEATURESBPTHREAD)
- include "sigprocmask-pthread.c"
- endif [...] etc. As a general principle, though, #including *.c files gives me the creeps, though, so it's more liekly we hack genesis to write out something that make(1) can grok.
- target-features* at build time) then delete from it wherever we find we built with support for a feature that's not present at runtime. I think that Christophe has an arguably neater hack involving the package system, though.